Most organizations consider “rate analysis” to be the only tool for controlling cost in a regulated energy market. However, rate analysis represents just one of many useful methods for creating opportunity in a regulated environment. Rate analysis alone results in many stones left unturned and possibilities missed.
Summit augments rate analysis with a comprehensive set of services that mines regulated markets for opportunity. Our extensive approach includes the following services:
- Tariff Analysis - Our energy consultants recommend the tariff rate that best fits your company's energy usage pattern, operational needs and business objectives. In addition, we look for ways to control your costs by closely monitoring utility rate changes and any related impacts for your organization.
- Utility Negotiations - Some energy usage patterns provide companies with leverage to negotiate with utilities for better contract conditions or rate structures. Summit Energy has the expertise to not only identify these opportunities for your organization, but also negotiate with the utility on your behalf from an informed position.
- Tax Exemptions - Energy-related tax exemptions can bring significant savings for companies, but determining relevant opportunities requires extensive knowledge of specific operational details. Our energy consultants proactively identify energy-related tax exemptions applicable to your situation.
- Utilities Management - Summit Energy has analysts devoted to specific markets, utilities and regulatory bodies. Our regional energy experts are acutely attuned to opportunities associated with specific utilities and geographic areas.
- Utility Bill Auditing - Summit audits can ensure the accuracy of your utility invoices through a robust auditing process. If we discover a billing error, we immediately resolve the issue on your behalf.
- Budget Development - By applying our market intelligence to your company's historical energy consumption pattern, our energy professionals can forecast utility rates and energy costs for each of your facilities. Our customized and informed forecasts can lead your company to more accurate energy budgets.
We have the people, processes and technology needed to save money and improve processes for your company. Contact us to learn more.
- Data Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Rate Analysis
- Budget Development
- Risk Management
- Market Intelligence
- Online Reporting
- Producer Services