Energy Efficiency Projects
Most organizations can cut costs and carbon by operating more efficiently. As with most things, the devil is in the details. Where to start? How to measure? What to invest? Summit Energy works with companies to develop energy efficiency projects and plans that maximize savings and measure success.
Summit Energy’s energy efficiency services include:
The Consumption Workshop™ is Summit Energy’s proprietary process that identifies operating efficiencies within companies and empowers personnel to capture those opportunities. Our energy efficiency experts work side-by-side with your facility managers and engineers to prioritize a list of energy efficiency projects and execute these projects in a timely fashion.
Companies that have participated in a Consumption Workshop have saved up to 15% on energy costs. Summit Energy’s highly experienced team of mechanical, electrical and environmental engineers has the experience and expertise to develop projects that have the fastest payback and lowest initial investment.
The Consumption Workshop™ enables your company to:
- Better understand energy usage and cost inside your facility
- Develop a coordinated plan to reduce energy waste
- Make your facility an energy efficient building
- Identify energy cost reduction opportunities
- Implement programs across multiple facilities
- Save energy and money
‘Quick Hits’ Consumption Workshops
The Consumption Workshop focuses on a wide range of energy efficiency projects requiring differing levels of capital up front. While some projects involve significant initial investment, others achieve energy cost reduction without any cost at all.
Our ‘Quick Hits’ Consumption Workshop focuses exclusively on identifying the subset of energy efficiency projects that don’t require capital investment. Summit Energy has found that, on average, most companies can cut energy costs by 4% without spending capital. ‘Quick Hits’ follows the same process as the conventional Consumption Workshop, but focuses on improving behaviors and procedures to maximize energy cost reduction.
Summit's advanced energy metering solution, Energy Analytics, gives your company near real-time, online access to energy usage data from each meter in your facility. Our energy metering service makes your facility a more energy efficient building by collecting and analyzing interval data and developing a corresponding energy benchmarking model. This model, adjusted for factors like production and weather, is the ideal tool for identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies. Our energy metering service enables you to shut down equipment when you are approaching peak usage and generate reports to find optimization opportunities.
Summit Energy can design and implement energy efficiency projects for your organization. Additional services include:
- Energy efficient building certification (LEED, USGBC, Energy Star)
- Program development for lighting retrofits and control, compressed air audits, HVAC systems, steam and boilers, power factor correction, distributed generation and propane air systems
- Application for federal and local rebates, incentives & credits
- Site assessments, including the analysis and identification of efficiency and usage reduction opportunities at a particular facility
Contact us to start saving energy and money.
- Data Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Rate Analysis
- Budget Development
- Risk Management
- Market Intelligence
- Online Reporting
- Producer Services